Translate

Monday 17 April 2017

Spring walk

thats the theme this week at Less is more.

Spring evokes many colours but for me yellow has to be the most prominent one and of course it's the start of beautiful swathes of flowers,

So for this weeks Less is more challenge - Spring Walk here is my take on the theme. (Have to make a confession here ....but my positioning of the frame and vellum wasn't great but ....I've run out of Vellum so needs must...( I have limited supplies at the moment as I'm visiting my daughter and Grandaughters in Dubai... and, Its only really visible when looking from a certain angle...hope I'm forgiven..!)




4 comments:

  1. A striking design and full of gorgeous Spring images. Loving that butterfly backdrop to your framed image. Just beautiful and Thanks for playing with us at Less is More this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Susan! What an elegant and CAS-tastic card. The pops of gold and yellow against the crisp white background and so effective and striking. Love it! Hope you're enjoying your visit to Dubai, too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great combination of Altenew stamps here, Susan! I love the gold embossed images on the vellum and the fresh spring yellow on your central bloom. Great images for a spring card. Great to see you at Less is More this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the combination of the wonderful Altenew images and your choices of golds and yellows, gorgeous.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete