Translate

Tuesday 28 March 2017

Happy Birthday

This week I have made a birthday card for one of my nieces.

  I wanted a gold and white card with a tiny pop of colour, then found I onky had scraps of gold card so I cut and then coloured the outer layer of the white diecut frame with a gold leaf pen ( they are so useful!) et voila one gold frame. I water coloured a bit of watercolour card for the coloured birds and and used the scraps to cut the other birds. The sentiments are simply stamped and gold embossed.








3 comments:

  1. What a sweet design! Those little birds are brilliant in their funky colours inside the frame and classy gold outside the frame. Loving this design for our challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. Love those little bright birds! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable and pretty Susan. A perfect elegant frame and a beautiful design. Love how your sentiment stretches across the whole card width. Simply stunning and thanks for playing along with us at Less is More this week.

    ReplyDelete