Translate

Wednesday 13 July 2016

Tag you're it......

a bit of relaxation after a hectic week of visitors, including some very special visitors...our daughter  and 3 grandaughters meaning we could get our 6 grandchildren (aged 4 - 14yrs) all under one roof for sleepovers, meals, fun.........they all get on so well together too! Happy days!!

As well as making cards I've also been trying to finish a king size quilt for my daughter and am half way through another for my eldest grandaughter...in pale pinks and greys. And today I was asked by the 12yr old ....Grandma these jeans don't fit very well can you make them into a skirt...OK ! One happy young lady later.....

Over at aaa cards I found a tag challenge....interesting, hmmmm.....here goes,  this is what I came up with.  A white on white card with vellum leaves with a script die cut silver hello on the vellum tag which I embossed with a word script folder to add some dimension. I didn't want to add any ribbon twine etc so I carefully hooked the tag over one of the leaves...and added a few.sequins and a crystal.

It did cross my mind that this would make a lovely simple Christmas card with maybe the addition of a tiny red bird or snowflakes on the tag or a leaf....which made me search for and order a die set of tiny resting birds and I already have a 'merry' script die...mmmm maybe my Christmas cards are sorted watch this space!






2 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous! Love tha simplicity of white on white with just a few pops of silver. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly dreamy Susan and absolutely stunning. Love the vellum and pops of gleaming silver. Great card and thanks for sharing at AAA Cards this week. Sarah

    ReplyDelete