Translate

Wednesday 9 December 2015

Just a little note.....

To say hello again, it's been a busy couple of months and now I've looked to my favourite card challenge for inspiration. And its a colour challenge of green and blue over at LiM......so here's what I came up with....
I wanted a watercolour effect for this stunning flower, but, I have tried and tried and Im not very good with water colouring, so, I decided to stamp the image with some greenyblue watercolour which I mixed myself (I can manage that heehee!) I then Loosely painted with a small brush over all the image then I used a deep blue ink pad to stamp the image again over the top...I covered part of the image and overstamped in the blue again some leafy outlines to give a hint of foliage. A computer generated sentiment added a bit of dimension.  

Hope you like the effect.....

5 comments:

  1. CAS perfect Susan and so pretty. thanks so much for playing along this week!
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really tardy in visiting this week Susan
    This is really pretty!
    Thanks so much for joining us!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous...and lots of yummy white space.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan this is so pretty, you got a great effect with your watercolour-style stamping!
    Thank you for joining us.
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete