Translate

Thursday 30 January 2014

Inspiration...and a good spring clean

where do you find yours?  Inspiration that is, well this week of all places I found mine on the front of a magazine..am I allowed to say?  (shhh Ideal Home!)  what beautiful colour combinations lovely pastels and pale grey's and the highlight was in a pink circle which all combined to give me this idea and I'm a happy bunny with it.   It's going in this weeks LIM challenge here
 
 I have put in a close up ...see below as the vellum circle is actually emossed with the word Bliss (stampin'up) in Cosmic Shimmer embossing powder -Arctic Pearl Lustre which has one of those shimmers that seem to pick  up the colour around it in this case it appears to be a pinky shade..I must invest in a true white embossing powder- any suggestions welcome! The lines are simply embossed as I wanted a clean and simple design

 
I am also trying to have a good clear out and sort my craft stuff....is it just me but I do seem to get easily side tracked and end up with just the same amount of stuff but in different places..I did manage to find some bits and bobs I thought were lost or taken by the fairies...and where on earth did those 20+pairs of scissors come from....aaah well I'll carry on my spring clean but looks like it's going to take me longer than I thought heehee!

3 comments:

  1. This is super, just love those colours!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is always asics trainers clearance the place to go when cheap asics trainers clearance they were kids, there are many snacks, cheap asics trainers clearance It was getting cheap asics trainers clearance dark, the street lights are lit up. cheap belly burst of barking, pulling up and walked towards the night market. although at that time they can not afford, but occasionally save a little money to asics trainers clearance sale buy a bun, but also happiness like the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nike free run australia sale been severely hit in his lower abdomen, intense nike free og 2014 sale suffocation made ​​him a little longer unable to pronounce the sound. Sudden storm eyes, tongue out, nike free run australia sale No opening curse nike free run australia sale found himself speechless. Because cheap fist has in an ugly gesture nike free run australia sale flew into a drainage ditch. Not far from the nike SB Stefan Janoski Max sale alarm sounds, there is one called the police.

    ReplyDelete