Translate

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy New Year to one and all and Christmas......


Better late than never, I didn't know I could be so busy in retirement!!  Anyway just thought I would start off the New Year with a little post about my Christmas cards...which I made mostly back in October...I probably make a lot of work for myself BUT it is enjoyable crafty work in that I usually make ALL my Christmas cards and lots of different cards rather than one style, hoho I love it..here are just a couple of samples made with my gorgeous Christmas Candle stamp from LoTV which everyone has commented on, don't you just love her and so many ways to dress her - I have used glamour dust and a minimum of colour to reflect my beautiful background papers courtesy of PP (my set were purchased a long time ago and used again and again!  I Love them hope you do too..

No comments:

Post a Comment